Maximize Your Time. Create Satisfied Customers. Increase your Sales.
A leader in sales & contact management since 1995 with over 1 million users worldwide, Maximizer makes it easy to succeed by effectively managing your time, customers, and sales.
Account & Contact Management
Manage your customers better than your competitors can manage theirs
- Account & Contact Management
- Award-winning sales & contact management, time management, and communications.
- Ideal for small businesses, home offices, financial advisors, realtors, and sales professionals in virtually any industry.
- Use it with Microsoft® Office, Outlook®, your handheld PDA, and your QuickBooks® accounting database.
- Quick set-up and easy-to-use!
- Network with colleagues to share your database and schedule.
- Convert data from ACT!®, GoldMine® and import from virtually any other source.
- Manage an unlimited number of contacts and profile them using a variety of fields that you create, such as industry and size.
- Easily create custom screens with key data entry fields.
- Access a complete history of your customer interactions, including emails, phone calls and faxes.
- Link with your phone for caller ID pop-up on incoming calls and direct dialling on outbound calls - increase call accuracy and save time, plus track time spent on calls.
- Format information the way you want it to appear.
- Maintain data integrity and completeness of information through duplicate record checking and mandatory fields - specify what fields to check and what to make mandatory.
- Track organisational hierarchy amongst your customer contacts.
- Search on any field, and create one-click access to frequently accessed lists of customers or prospects.
Appointment & Task Scheduling
Manage your time effectively and ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- View your day's upcoming appointments and prioritised activities at a glance.
- Collaborate seamlessly with colleagues with the colour-coded multi-user calendar.
- Choose daily, weekly or monthly views, and then print your schedule to your daytimer.
- Leave it to Maximizer prompt you about task deadlines and appointments.
- Sync with your calendar in Outlook and your handheld PDA device.
Sales Opportunity Management
Maximise chances for success. Forecast revenue effortlessly.
- Maximise chances for success by creating an Opportunity for every project deal, or sale.
- Track all details of the deal, including key decision-maker, products being pitched, and watch your probability of close increase.
- Easily forecast revenue using the graphical sales funnel report one-click away, or a number of other reports to analyse your sales and drill-down to individual opportunities.
Simpler than ever to stay on track.
- Plan a series of tasks and appointments to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. . Assign tasks to yourself and to others to collaborate on projects.
- Use one of the templates to manage projects, sales activities, or lead follow-up processes - or create your own template to use with every customer or prospect.
- View all upcoming tasks at a glance.
Communications, Microsoft® Office & Outlook® Integration
Communicate more effectively - and more easily - thanks to seamless integration with Microsoft® Office.
- Create documents, letters, faxes and emails with ease. Store customer communications under each contact record for easy reference.
- Synchronise contacts and calendars between Maximizer and Outlook - then synchronise to your PDA with Pocket Outlook.
- Read Outlook email within Maximizer and save important messages to client records.
- Export Maximizer contacts to Outlook, and vice versa.with super ease. Even access Outlook contacts while you're emailing from Maximizer.
- Personalise letters and proposals by merging fields from virtually any field in Maximizer.
- Export lists and reports to Excel® for detailed analysis in a familiar environment.
- Get maps & directions to and from your appointments using Microsoft MapPoint® integrated with Maximizer. Find virtually any location in the world.
Synchronisation with Handheld PDAs3
Be in total sync wherever you travel with access to all the up-to-date information you need.
- Sync with a variety of PDAs, including Palm® devices (Treo, Tungsten & Zire), SonyT and Samsung PDAs using the Palm OS - with no extra software to install on the device. Simply use the default Palm modules already provided.
- For an updated list of supported devices, please visit www.max.co.uk.
- Or using Outlook two-way synchronisation, transfer contacts & calendars back and forth with devices like
- Blackberry® and Pocket PC.
Reporting - Crystal Reports®
Instantly produce reports to see a snapshot of your business.
- Produce real-time, easy-to-read reports with complete graphics.
- Includes over 100 pre-built reports, including task lists, account activities, phone logs, sales pipeline and win/loss analysis.
- Publish reports in PDF, HTML, or RTF to easily share with colleagues.
- Includes world's industry standard reporting tool, Crystal Reports® XI Professional, to create custom reports, including graphics for instant visualisation - use Crystal wizards to walk through report creation.
- Instantly export data (customers, opportunity lists and reports) to Excel with one-click for further analysis in a familiar environment. Security enables you to restrict these rights to ensure valuable customer information is still protected.
Get access to all the documents you need in a snap.
- All documents are stored in a central location for easy access.
- Create folders to organise documents and see a preview of the item.
- Email documents & collateral to customers directly from the Company Library.
- Compatible with Word, WordPerfect, Excel, PowerPoint®, Acrobat Reader (PDF) and other standard Office-type programs.
View your customers' accounting info from one simple interface.
- View your customers' accounting information directly from Maximizer - without having to install QuickBooks.
- Create QuickBooks invoices and estimates directly from Maximizer, using up-to-date inventory and pricing.
- See the status of unpaid invoices, credit limit and balance details.
- For an updated list of supported versions of QuickBooks, please visit www.max.co.uk
Leverage the Internet and expand your customer base.
- Collect lead data using web forms, which are automatically imported into Maximizer complete with email alerts.
- Build a professional-looking webstore with real-time secure credit card processing created with ecBuilder Pro 6.0 Lite5, included with Maximizer.
- Process and manage order with the OrderDesk, including real-time credit card transaction processing.
Maximizer 9 System Requirements:
|Minimum processor speed: Pentium II, 350 MHz (minimum), Pentium 4, 1.2 GHz (recommended)
Available RAM: 256 MB (minimum), 512 MB (recommended)
Available hard disk space: 250 MB (minimum), an additional 250 MB required for installation
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, or 2003 (updated to its latest service packs)
Minimum video resolution: SVGA (800X600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
Email system: 32-bit MAPI- or VIM-compliant email system like Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003 or Lotus Notes 4.6 or later
Internet browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
Database: Pervasive.SQL V9.1Workgroup Engine (provided with Maximizer installation)